Saturday, December 22, 2007

Personality Test - ENTJ

I went and took this test after seeing vince and alex's sites. I am a fan of taking these kinds of tests. While they usually do not tell you anything new, they will give you some insight on areas that you are weak, or could cause potential problems. Also, just fun to look at....


ENTJs are strategic, organized and possess natural leadership qualities. They are master coordinators that can effectively give direction to groups. They are able to understand complicated organizational situations and quick to develop intelligent solutions. ENTJs are outspoken and will not hesitate to speak of their plans for improvement. They are decisive and value knowledge, efficiency and competence.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Other Famous ENTJ's -




Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) - Kill Bill Vol.1 - maybe this is why I liked this movie and could never explain why?

Franklin D. Roosevelt - American President

Harrison Ford - actor (Indiana Jones)

2 comments:

Lori Kilmer said...

Hey Andy! I finally checked the comments on my blog and found you! I just posted a couple new things (finally!). I love these personality tests! I've taken this one before and I, too, am an ENTJ! Great minds think alike!
Take care!
Merry Christmas!
Lori

RogerBraker said...

I just recently found out I am an ENTJ and what that meant. I don't think I have ever talked to another one. Most of the people I know are not even NT's

Roger B.

/* Google Tracking Script